Aug 21, 2011

A Little Interesing Break



For this blog I'm inspired by Audrina Patridge. I saw her tattoo in her neck and I thought I want to see more tattoo's of celebs. So this special blog about 
Female Celebrities Tattoos!



Audrina Patridge 
Angelina Jolie


Evan Rachel Wood 

Gisele Bündchen
Vicoria Beckham


Katy Perry


                                                     Megan Fox

Nicole Richi
P¡nk

Rihanna

Shakira




Amy Winehouse
Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse
I hope you liked it, once there will be one with male celebs!

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! My blog is Canadian Nail Fanatic and you asked me to send pix of my stamps but I can't find an email address to contact you!

    Also, do you want a picture of ALL my stamping plates....unfortunately, I have far too many! But if you let me know what you're looking for, I'll try to send what I can!

    Please send me an email; my email address is noted on my blog!

    ReplyDelete