Aug 19, 2011

Ultimate Nudes

I was searching for a nice "nude" nailpolish, the one I have now is not the one I was searching for but it isn't ugly!
It's a very nice nailpolish! 
It's from Catrice Cosmetics,
collection Ultimate Nudes - Cotton Candy At Eiffel Tower.


It's from a collection of Catrice with different kinds of Nude nailpolish.
For example:
- Dance Like A Prima Ballerina
My Café Au Lait At Nôtre-Dame
- Petit Four As Dessert
- Moulin Rouge Light
- Mona Lisa Is Staring Back
http://www.catrice.eu/nl/producten/nagels/nagels/detail/product/ultimate-nudes-010.html


I was excually looking for a more dark color of nude, like Rihanna had ounce.


I think this one is more beautiful because it's a little bit more pink.
When I polished my nails, I needed to do it 4 times! You need so much time.
But the results getting better and better.
Excually the nailpolish of Catrice is for French Manicure, when you use 1 or 2 times from polishing you have a nice base for French Manicur!


Good Luck with Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment