Jan 26, 2012

Glory!

You all think: Glory? Why that title?
I will explain,
It's the new song of Jay-Z and it's really a beautiful song.
He wrote it for his brand new daught Ivy Blue Carter!
You HAVE to listen to this song!

Back to buisness!
I wanted to cheer up French Manicure.
So I found 2 beautiful colours and
 combine them for a colourfull French Manicure
with a shine top coat


also with a shine top coat

with a matt top coat
with a matt top coat



I've uploaded two kinds of photos
one pair with a shine top coat and another pair with a matt top coat
What I've used:
- Essence Ultimate Pink 08
- Catrice It's Rambo No. 5 670
- Hema Top Coat Matt

Good Luck
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wat heb je dat leuk gedaan!
    Ik ben je blog ook gaan volgen!

    Neem je ook een kijkje op mijn blog?

    myownsupersweetlife.blogspot.com.

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete